• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Shorting Pork Bellies

H5N1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feel free to post along any others you kill.

He hammered these 5, really 6, on the run the other night. Outrunning a x400 is almost impossible...

downloadfile-6.jpg

Re: Shorting Pork Bellies

that looks like a good time. Chasing them in the truck? Its fun but can get expensive. It is almost time at my spot for us to start getting after them again. Im real excited.

What caliber are you guys using to hunt them with, 6.8?

It is almost a given. If someone is going to post a picture of a hog they shoot, they are probably from TX. What is it about us Texans and wanting to show off the hogs we pop? Maybe its our way of saying we got the last laugh on those old hogs for all the stuff they tear up around here.

Yes the 16in gun is a 6.8 and the SBR is 223 with 40gr vmax. NHD and I kill a lot of them.

These just ran to the open instead of the woods and we killed them all. Its kinda of rare for us to kill more than 3 out of a group at one time.

The 6.8 with 85gr barnes is the way to roll for shooting swine. After a couple hundred there is no doubt IMHO.

That said I killed 3 out of that group with the 223 SBR.

Kyle, did you kill these at your place or did you shoot them else where?

I've been doing good, just working my ass off. Right now I am up in New York. They have me going back to West Virginia in a couple of weeks. How is the wife and kid?