• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Shorty 6.5 PRC - Defiance Deviant and Proof Carbon

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
My plans to finish a shorty truck gun / brush busting rifle for hunting have taken a back seat. I dropped this into a stock to break in the barrel, but otherwise that’s it.

I can’t find the log book but there are less than 100 rounds through it. I was seeing consistent half MOA groups pushing 140 bergers at 24” barrel creedmoor equivalent speeds.

Here are the specs:
Defiance Deviant Tactical - Nitrided
16.5” proof carbon barrel, sendero contour, 6.5mm, 7.5 twist
Chambered in 6.5 PRC by PVA
PVA muzzle brake (not sure which model off hand)
I don’t have a great scale to weigh it, but it certainly fits the bill for a hunting rifle.

$2,250 shipped to your FFL. This should save you at least $800+ vs buying what you see new. I’m happy to torque the barrel back on prior to shipping if that’s preferred.

Give me a shout with any questions or for additional pictures.

IMG_6813.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m only looking for cash on this to help fund another purchase. Appreciate the offer though.

Good question, I should’ve noted that above. This is a defiance “medium” length action (Remington 700 short action equivalent).

Bump with new price ($2,050 shipped) and timney trigger included.

I haven’t removed the bolt release on the trigger to provide flexibility to use on other actions, but it can be if you’d like (it doesn’t interfere with the defiance action).

IMG_6928.jpeg

IMG_6929.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: codym and JPaul