• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shorty exhaust on my s1000rr = nice

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
Just loud enough to make all mutha fuckers on the road hate me.

20181108_182204.jpg

WGAF ... what does that mean, anyway?

:poop:

Nice. I don’t have the self control to own sport bikes anymore. I rode bike my entire life and rode my 1000RR to my motorcycle riding test. I have too many dependents now and had to sell the two wheelers. Strictly cages from now until college.

A RC51 would be on the list though. I just hope I’m not into Harley’s by then.

Reactions: gigamortis
While the exhaust note of a well engineered internal combustion engine sounds awesome to us gearheads, it doesn't compute with my "gray man" formula.

Back in the day, I had a '99 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird. It was sneaky fast for its time, yet Honda smooth and quiet. All my buddies kept nudging me to put some aftermarket exhaust on it. I kindly replied "What the hell for? It can do 180 mph and the cops cant even hear it! Its perfect!"

Enjoy your RR. Its an awesome bike!

Reactions: Bender
A RC51 would be on the list though. I just hope I’m not into Harley’s by then.

Dohc 4v/cylinder w/4 injectors it’s what a twin should be! Tuck the exhaust up high and centered and somehow drop some weight.

Stay away from those 2 wheeled lawn mowers!

I have no idea about OP's driving habits, he could be one of the safest motorcycle drivers on the planet for all I know. I have noticed that a surprising number of drivers of high performance motorcycle's just can't seem to stay off the throttle while on crowded roads. I think of them as organ donors on the hoof. I don't want any of them to crash, but lots of them sure seem intent to push the limits of their bikes on the road, rather than on the track.

Nice. I have not gotten over the speed bug, but with age we get smarter (some do) and realize it is not in our best interest.

Reactions: Bender
Nanny Statist, yes I have a shit ton f insurance, If I get killed, she will be rich, rich rich.

I know right! Working in ICU’s will do it to you. I remember 1 nice day in February, the ones where you think Spring at last, 6 showed up with in as many hours.

Now 450 vs 500?

that’s awesome !!! gave up riding a few years ago due to the nature of pushing it more and more and getting older, having a slower and slower reaction time.

Last bike was a panengali R, and I have to say for a sport bike one of the most comfortable bikes I have been on.

the new electronics are always fun on the new bikes. the e shifter on that RR is awesome, was way better than my ducati’s

The s1000rr is a nice bike but BMW as a brand particularly their cars seem to attract the smuggest of the liberals and I want nothing to do with anything from BMW because of it.