• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SHOT 2012

Glen Seekins

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2004
lewiston, ID
www.seekinsprecision.com
Its shot show time again! Crazy how fast it seems to get here. Feels like just last week we were sleeping at the shop trying to get everything ready. This year we have a few new products, 4 complete rifles and quite a few new products that are still under development. Should be an exciting year.

Come visit us at booth 20013
We share a booth every year with Rock creek barrels, so you won’t find us in the show book but we are there.

If you don’t get to go, here are some pics of what you’re going to miss. I will start with the creation of our 800lb billet display! The sides are 4'x8' 1"thick aluminum

6677554049_495e199298_z.jpg

Re: SHOT 2012

Good Lord man the 800# billet booth looks good. The matching slots on the aluminum backdrop sets off the new gear well. I could go flat broke there for sure, I don't think it would be good for me to see that much cool stuff in one place.

That FDE rifle with the PRS looks nasty, I like it.

Have a good show, I'm thinking you will.

Looking good buddy cant wait to see the new boom sticks!!

Should be a great show!!

See you there good Lord willing!!! Is there a list of who will be going this time around??? regards, Dale

See you there Glen! Looking forward to finally meeting you.

nice work Glen, I am excited for your new products this year. Well done!!!

I am there from Tuesday to Thursday will be wandering the floor and plan on visiting a lot of places... My calendar and phone are getting full of stops and appointments...

So you'll catch me walking
smile.gif

The Competition Dynamics and Thunder Beast Arms crew will be there. We're looking forward to a great show!

Here I am riding fence in the cold dreaming of vegas and cool toys
frown.gif
Can I get in with a DD214
grin.gif

Wednesday he told me "Wait until you see what I post later, you'll change your mind again." Not sure if it had to do with mounts, uppers/rails, paint or muzzle brakes because I've asked about all of them haha. Glen, by later I thought you meant later that day, you're killing me. Whats new?