• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Shot 23 LPVO speculation

Sabre672

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2017
Any speculation, utterances, hopes, this shot within the LPVO community? With Primary Arms and Eotech releasing decent offerings last year, further muddying the waters for perspective buyers…hopefully competing companies throw out new offerings. Leupold has been relatively silent. They discontinued their MK6 1-6.

I myself am in the market for another niche optic and am holding off until shot. Current front runners are NX8 FC-DMx, PLXc Griffin Mil, Vudu 1-10 LE.

I'd personally love something like 2.5-15, 2-16 with generous eye box. FFP, 34mm tube, 44-50mm objective.

Lpvo with 10-12x needs a better eye box and larger objective imo. The eye box on x12 on a 1-12x24 would be rough.

Last edited:
I was cruising the Leupold site the other day and saw this. I laughed at the price. But it’s no longer on the site that I can find. Looks to be posted in error. But my guess is it will be announced at SHOT.

Attachments

• AB4D9C7D-D210-4CDE-A072-10087FB78D5C.jpeg
    AB4D9C7D-D210-4CDE-A072-10087FB78D5C.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 139
I was cruising the Leupold site the other day and saw this. I laughed at the price. But it’s no longer on the site that I can find. Looks to be posted in error. But my guess is it will be announced at SHOT.
That's gonna be a pricey squirrel gun scope.

Lol… but I would definitely consider buying an optic of that spec. Too bad an illuminated model would only add an extra million…

Looks almost identical to my photoshopped pic in a thread here from 2 years ago. Can’t wait