• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shot my Ti Rant today

beretta989

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2008
South Dakota Huron area
Got a call from my dealer saying my Ti Rant 45 showed up so I stopped by for some trigger time. Anybody Running a Trijicon RMR on there 1911? I see they make a mount for the rear sight.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQcg0laeTU4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQcg0laeTU4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Shot my Ti Rant today

Thanks alot it turned out being alot Quieter than I though it would be! My 1911 gets 3x as dirty with the can on but that doesn't matter.

I had the chance to shoot a YHM 45 cobra on a 1911 at the same time and it was alot louder than my Ti Rant by Far!! Glad I went with the Ti Rant.

I've got an sas ti 45 can for my gov model. Its out at parga's place getting a make over right now. I love supressed 1911's!

that's what she said

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice looking can you got there. </div></div>

I shot my ti-rant with a little h2o the other day next to the dealers tactical solutions cascade and they sounded similar in tone. I too was surprised by the level of supression...a lot quieter than I was expecting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Coors Light </div></div>

My dealer told me he used KY I asked him if his wife was a freak.