• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Shot Show 2022 Product Releases

KRG C4 Chassis. Some discussion HERE
1642603503884.png

Leica Geovid 32 Pro
Not really a Shot release, but close enough
Website Link
1642603907019.png

The essentials:​

• High-class optics and superior mechanics
  • Precise and repeatable laser rangefinding up to 2500y
  • Exact and real time ballistic calculation with superior on-board Applied Ballistics® solver
  • Integrated environmental sensors: Built-in air pressure, temperature and angle sensors for precise ballistic readings
  • Newest Bluetooth® connectivity for quick and easy programming, setting and tracking with the Leica Ballistics App 1.0
  • State-of-the-art GPS tracking solution mit LPTTM (Leica ProTrack)
  • Advanced real-time precision: Pair with Kestrel® devices to get real-time wind direction and speed updates

Anyone know street price on those Leicas?
Looks like $2899

Reactions: earthquake
Saw Bushmaster was releasing some variant of a straight-pull bolt gun.

LOL. I was figuring Leofoto, but didn't care to look into it.
It might be, just looks identical to the one I have. With that said I'm glad tripods have taken off. Maybe 2022 will be the year of the tripod where they become main stream?

Screenshot_20220120-084838_Amazon Shopping.png

I would like to see something other than just rebranded tripods though. Maybe if Colorado Tripod company would get their crap together...

Last edited:
It might be, just looks identical to the one I have. With that said I'm glad tripods have taken off. Maybe 2022 will be the year of the tripod where they become main stream?

View attachment 7788984

I would like to see something other than just rebranded tripods though. Maybe if Colorado Tripod company would get their crap together...
I forgot Two Vets Released the Gen 2 Recon and QDT

Recon V2 Webpage

QDT V2 Webpage

1642694274937.png

1642694400199.png

1642694418332.png

Any news on the Revic hand held Ballistic calculator?

How most those new manners stocks? Anyone have info? Dropped some teasers for carbon Arca and bedding block.

How most those new manners stocks? Anyone have info? Dropped some teasers for carbon Arca and bedding block.
I know right. I have a stock ordered not long ago that depending on what these options are avaliable for im probably going to try to have them change my order

Interesting. I was told that the grips on the new chassis would not be backward compatible with the new one....BUT, while the grip config is a bit diff (more vertical for certain) the location of the screws and the profile of the grip/chassis interface look the same.

Be interested to see what @MDT_Josh @MDT_OFFICIAL say about that.

On the other hand....I can't believe that they are still using that POS butt pad. I'm sorry, it may look nice, it may have cost a small fortune for JAE to have the injection molds made for this pad in the first place, but as far as function goes it sucks IMO.

I replaced my JAE pads with ground to fit Kickeeze...which, by the way, is available in a wide variety of configurations and thickness.

In addition to it being a one off butt pad, it has a non-standard hole spacing which is generally 3.12". When we put the kickeeze on my JAE, we used one existing factory hole on the pad and had to drill another to match the chassis other hole position.

Any butt pad manf would be glad to sell MDT real actual recoil pads in any config they wanted....and I would bet it would be a hell of a lot cheaper than making that injection molded monstrosity (yeah, I don't like that pad).

Reactions: kthomas
Any new 45 acp carbines?

How about straight wall cartridge bolt rifles (44 mag or 45LC) ?

I know, a little outside the main public focus