• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SHOT SHOW 2024 - AMP MARKII DB & BIPOD

Damn it, now I'm gunna want the new AMP!

The bipod is a bad idea. It raises the center of gravity way above the bipod

Reactions: LR1845
The Mark II DB is "interesting", but frankly, it feels like there's so much more to go wrong, and the existing interface buttons and settings are second-nature for me at this point. I actually think the number of us that would make that investment and sell our existing Mark II's will actually be very small. This is more an "evolution" of the existing product that will appeal to new users, not the current installed base. I'm a "gadget guy" and love new stuff, but going from their current VERY reliable interface to a touch-screen on a product that's made to "heat metal" ... well ... I'll pass (for now).

Reactions: Baron23
I wonder if there will be an option to upgrade your existing MK2

I wonder if there will be an option to upgrade your existing MK2
Mechanically not possible ... the touch screen on the new one, and the control panel on the old one, are different sizes. I'd be hopeful for a deep-discount for existing Mark II owners ... that's probably the best they'd do.

I hope that new interface will be more fluid / smoother when they ship.

Last edited: