• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SHOT SHOW Hidden GEM Oakwood Controls Target System

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    We are gonna be using this system very soon and I wanted to show you this hidden Gem at SHOT.

Oakwood Controls Long Range Target System, the Portable H-Bar System

1548018_688955437794649_979560841_o.jpg

Oakwood Control’s Portable H-Bar Target System is an exciting, new product that breaks prior price-to-performance ratios for portable electronic target systems.

This system was designed for professionals, as well as enthusiasts, that need instant feedback on long-range shooting in a portable package.

Part of Oakwood’s “open air” target family, the H-Bar scores hits and misses in a large detection window. This allows shooters to use the target system at long distances without having perfect ballistic data and eliminates concerns with missing or damaging a traditional “box target”.

1614245_688955431127983_1217348172_o.jpg

The Complete system minus the laptop to run it is gonna retail around $4k... steal when you consider what you are getting

Also it has a beyond 2000m range

Great system and it will be a huge benefit to long range shooters!!

Hopefully the price will come down for us average working schmucks.

Certainly good to see this type of stuff catching on for our benefit.

This should be able to be ran from my 2013 Mac Book pro that also runs Windos OS as well?

If you run Windows OS on Macbook Pro then you should be good to go. I have not ran in to any issues running anything on the same setup you have. I have a older Macbook pro as well.