• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shot Show knife news

Re: Shot Show knife news

I bought the new Microtech Marfione Halo V
Its pretty sick! They were selling knives left and right. This model doesnt stop once you hit the button. A guy cut himself pretty bad at their booth on the new Halo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought the new Microtech Marfione Halo V
Its pretty sick! They were selling knives left and right. This model doesnt stop once you hit the button. A guy cut himself pretty bad at their booth on the new Halo </div></div>
I like them too! Was it expensive?

expensive? about what you expect from any microtech knife.

Nowhere near $3000.00 msrp

I really like the Elishewitz model that Hogue grips is putting out. I ordered 5 of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">expensive? about what you expect from any microtech knife.

Nowhere near $3000.00 msrp </div></div>

I thought that amount sounded out of line. Looks like quite an impressive knife.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawhornsoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like the Elishewitz model that Hogue grips is putting out. I ordered 5 of them. </div></div>

Where did you order from? I can only find info on Hogue's site with no order info.

I added this folder.
hu1usi.jpg

HogueKnives2.jpg

HogueKnives7.jpg

Good looking set from Allen Elishewitz. These should sell very well.

Benchmade has a couple of new knives coming out. The Subrosa, 3.7 or 4" spring assisted opener. Frame lock with Ti handles and M4 or S30V blade, I forget which one. They also have a carbon fiber Griptillian with a M4 stainless steel blade.

I tried to buy a Zero Tolerance 300 three times when I was there, no joy.

It was a no go with the Kershaw and Benchmade peeps. Emerson was selling though. My friend begged and pleaded and they finally sold him a CQC15.

Everything known about materials and manufacturing being poured into these astonishing knives now. What a treat, truly the Golden Age of knives now, I wandered around in a daze....