• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SHOT SHOW ROLL CALL

Louis Corkern

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2005
AR, USA
www.thorgdg.com
Good Day Everyone,

I will be attending my first SHOT SHOW this go round and looking to meet some people from the "Hide".

So far I know the following members are going:

Wil and Shaggy from Texas

JLM from Wyoming

DebosDave and NAG from Montana

RussW1911 from Utah

James (Arc) from New Jersey

Thanks

Please sound off if you are going. Would like to meet some that I have had discussions with so everyone can put a face to a name so we all know who we talking to the next go round.

Re: SHOT SHOW ROLL CALL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going to SHOT??? OK...</div></div>

Thats what I was told..don't chicken out now
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be there.</div></div>

Chucky do you know if Stan Wolfe gonna be there with his elevation base?

As you said... I'll be there. Hope some others are. I'd surely like to meet a few!

Never know how quickly some people plans change though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be there.</div></div>

Chucky do you know if Stan Wolfe gonna be there with his elevation base?</div></div>

I don't know I haven't talked to him in awhile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My home town....Will be there.

Another question is who will be at the ranges?

DSRPC and I think Boulder....???</div></div>

Chiller you got range nearby I can go shoot at? Got some guys coming in from few countries and I need to get on range.

Team Blaster will be there and we're all staying at the Bellagio.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My home town....Will be there.

Another question is who will be at the ranges?

DSRPC and I think Boulder....???</div></div>

Chiller you got range nearby I can go shoot at? Got some guys coming in from few countries and I need to get on range. </div></div>

DSRPC we are good out to 500M

if we have several it will require notification.

If you need more there are other options.

As was stated, Im there.

James will be there.

Cheese is also going, and will be slapped for calling me a pussy via text this morning.
laugh.gif

Me and a buddy are going!

Maybe we should organize a SH group meeting one of the nights and do dinner or something?

Would like to meet up as well. Put me in the steak and martinis dinner group please. May bring wife, but she doesn't really want to go so let me know if any of you want company walking the floor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe we should organize a SH group meeting one of the nights and do dinner or something? </div></div>

That would not end well.

Jrose, you gonna be there???

I will be there. 10 feet away from the Accuracy International booth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ranger70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will arrive on the 18th staying at the Sahara .Jim </div></div>

I'm sorry. LOL

I stay at Sahara every year for the SEMA show. I dislike that place...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Jrose, you gonna be there??? </div></div>

Yup. Flying in on the 11th or 12th, staying till Saturday.

FD sending you to scope out the newest halligan tool technology?
laugh.gif

With the names Im seeing, this is gonna be a fun one to attend.

My dept ain't sending no one, nowhere...

I'll be performing medic duties by doing routine labial pulse checks on all the strippers.

The crew from Americansnipers.org will me there in mass. Our main booth is L252, second level in the hall. We will have tables at Leupold Tactical and Armalite. Y'all stop by and check out the new coin.

Ken

me and the guys from the local shop I use will be at Ceasars. Im still voting for a Snipers Hide night out. we can get Frank drunk and take hilarious pictures, post them up and everyone gets a good laugh from our stupidity!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...we can get Frank drunk and take hilarious pictures, post them up and everyone gets a good laugh from our stupidity! </div></div>

Now THAT sounds like a good time!!!
laugh.gif

CKA gonna give you bitches the knuckles if you fuck with his Frankie-poo...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA gonna give you bitches the knuckles if you fuck with his Frankie-poo...</div></div>

He the last person I concerned about
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA gonna give you bitches the knuckles if you fuck with his Frankie-poo... </div></div>

Oh no..... what shall we do?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA gonna give you bitches the knuckles if you fuck with his Frankie-poo... </div></div>

Oh no..... what shall we do?!
</div></div>

Ninjee him back! But ONLY if he needs Ninji'n.

I plan on going....Like Shaggyback said- it will not end well.....but, the beginning and the middle will be allfucking right!

Somebody said steak and martinis- my two favorite food groups!

Jordan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but, the beginning and the middle will be allfucking right!</div></div>

You, sir, make an excellent point.