• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Shotkam Gen3 with 12 gauge mount

myers129

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2020
Ohio
Looking to sell a lightly used Shotkam with 12 gauge mount. Used for a couple weeks duck hunting, never in terribly foul weather. Great for addressing your issues with misses, I just got out of duck hunting so I don’t use it anymore. $300 shipped
95E32678-DD56-4E63-B92F-3F062547F8CD.jpeg

I’d be interested in purchasing this if it’s still available. My son has gotten into shooting trap and I think this would be a great tool to help us figure out some of his missed targets.

hey there. Yes I just read your other message. I’m glad to hear that it’s still available. I presume it’s in perfect working order based on your post. What do we need to do for me to buy it? Obviously this is not set up like eBay.

Gabe

Payment can be made through PayPal if you are comfortable with that. My email for PayPal is [email protected] if you want to initiate payment or I can send you an invoice for it if you let me know what email you use for PayPal. Thanks!