• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should have let him finished his drink then offered him a light.

Offer him some Tanner…um, I mean new flavor of dippin dots then shoot him in the stomach

WOW.. .Just how fucking HIGH do you have to be, to chug Gasoline like water ????
and also unimpressed, makes a much better tabloid news Vid. If LE would have popped him 50-K volts while he be chugging.

Reactions: NoDopes
I guess the cops didn't stop to think about him lighting one up inside the car and killing them all??? Not too swift out in Seattle, sad state of affairs in a once beautiful city.

WOW.. .Just how fucking HIGH do you have to be, to chug Gasoline like water ????
and also unimpressed, makes a much better tabloid news Vid. If LE would have popped him 50-K volts while he be chugging.
There is some VERY nasty shit out there. You hear about the "main" things, meth, fentanyl....bath salts. There is some shit out there that will literally eat holes in your body. And yet they keep pumping the shit into themselves.

It is not real popular, but (I) think it is just another way for the left to get rid of "useless eaters". Have these druggies just kill themselves off. Sure toss buckets of money at it, who cares they are getting enough now anyway. But what they are doing is clearly not helping these people, it is making it far worse, anyone can see that. And yet they keep doing it.

I have always said these people are not stupid, very very far from stupid. These people are evil. And to be clear I am not talking about the guy drinking gas, I am talking about the politicians that put policy in place that allows this to happen with no chance for help.

Mental health in this country got fucked over in the early 1960's, but I don't want to derail the thread anymore then I already have.