• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should I ask for more

3006spokane

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2009
North Spokane, WA
I am in the working of a deal to trade rifles with a guy from another board and since I can't really find much about the rifle I figured I would ask the experts
laugh.gif

I have a brand new unfired M&P15A with a Trijicon Acog TA01NSN optic. The optic is used. I purchased it used and it is a fairly low serial number. When I sent it to Trijicon they informed me that it was probably about 10 years old. After looking it over they said that it is in 100% perfect workiing order and was suprised at its condition for its age....... Ok so thats what I am bringing to the table.

The other guy has a slightly used Steyr SBS tactical. Here is his ad on another forum.

http://ee.ar15.com/ItemView.aspx?iid=18153

Now I have gone and read the remtek review and all and it looks good but what I wanna know is my feeling that I shold be asking for some additional cash valid? I have seen the M&P's go for anywhere from $900 to $1200 and that is mostly for used firearms. Mine is new. Plus the optic, although 10 years old is in LIKE NEW condition.

What do you guys think?

Re: Should I ask for more

if he is wanting a straight trade rifle for rifle by all means seems fair to me. If you are throwing in the ACOG id ask for about 600 bucks on top of the rifle he is trading you

Re: Should I ask for more

Ok. See that is how I Feel. I was thinking that the glass should hold its value. Especially in its condition.