• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

"Should I have said 'nigras,' then?"

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
3a5sSqh.jpg

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...l-comments-calls-for-resignation/77-534432763

Colered aint kosher?

WTF is the deal with his bitch wife? Why would she come out and say she's told her husband he should resign? I'd be looking for an attorney if I had a wife going around talking to news media about private discussions. What a cunt.

Reactions: h3dgehawk
P.C. Enigmatic Tip Of The Day: The term, "Colored People" is not cool. However, "People Of Color" is very cool.

I was impressed with how quickly and thoroughly his own wife threw him under the bus to save her position of power.

Mtn Creek: You posted while I was typing, so my response was not directed at you. But regarding the wife, I believe we are going to see a lot more of this kind of thing in the future. The Bible foretells of it, Orwell predicted it, it happened in Nazi Germany, in Soviet Russia, etc, etc. He's lucky she didn't have him sent to the "Ministry Of Re-Education," or to the chambers.

Last edited:
Maybe they should change the name of NAACP (National Assocations for the Advancement of Colored People) ?

Reactions: ...
Life must be really fuckin hard for progressives. They have to worry about how everything they say could be racist, offensive or hurt feelings. Must be exhausting to live that way

Fuck it . Just wear a tag that says "I have tourettes " . Mother effer Mother effer. Mother effer .

This shit is getting out of hand.

Everybody is offended by everything.

Maybe they should change the name of NAACP (National Assocations for the Advancement of Colored People) ?

Beat me to it. Maybe they will change it to NAAAA. Seriously, I don't like making anyone feel bad. But I have yet to meet a black person who insists on being called "african american". The term as a label is factually incorrect anyway. I love how the 1A is being gradually undermined by using peoples' feelings as a weapon.