• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should I Remain The German's Spirit Animal?

bogeybrown

0369/8531
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2012
AL
Per a gentlemen's agreement made on Scout between myself, TheGerman , sirhrmechanic , and Forgetful Coyote , the German got to pick my sig line and Sirhr picked the Coyote's. We were obliged to proudly display said signatures until April 1.

I have strived to be to be a worthy spirit animal for the German, and all things considered it hasn't been that arduous. My primary duties have involved responding "just buy an MRAD" in every single thread, regardless of topic, whenever the German is unable to do so himself. Secondarily, I've simply needed to help him chose new gear based off of Magnus Boner's gear reviews. Somewhere in that process I've apparently also made him nostalgic for sobriety, celibacy, and the smell of burning feces. What can I say, I'm a giver.

So, should I retain the mantle of Spirit Animal? Or should I open my sig line up for new suggestions and potential barter? What say you my Hide brothers?

And BTW, Forgetful Coyote, don't think we didn't notice your absence these past several weeks. Knowing you, you were probably banging some hottie under an I-85 overpass. Next time don't flick your post-coital cig out the window into a pile of PVC pipe, MosesTheTank needs to get home that way.

If it matters, my profile and avatar came about as the result of a bet here on SH.... and I was obligated to keep it for a month.

Five years later, it's grown on me.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Yeah Coyote... we noticed!

I definitely came out better than the kid. But I also kept it and remained active, unlike our youngster. He owes me, you, or somebody doesn't he?

I'll probably keep it unless someone makes a better suggestion or I lose another "bet"

He owes me, you, or somebody doesn't he?

32591302.jpg

Lol yall tell me how to change my sig on this site and I'll have it as what I agreed to if bogey is gonna stay on board the deal.. I don't really give a damn.
Lol but no actually haven't been smashing any randoms, just trying to do right by my girl nowadays. Already ruined this relationship more than she ever deserved so figured it's high time I showed her I can be the guy she thought I was when I first hooked up with her haha..

Lol yall tell me how to change my sig on this site and I'll have it as what I agreed to if bogey is gonna stay on board the deal.. I don't really give a damn.
Lol but no actually haven't been smashing any randoms, just trying to do right by my girl nowadays. Already ruined this relationship more than she ever deserved so figured it's high time I showed her I can be the guy she thought I was when I first hooked up with her haha..

Click on your profile in the upper right corner

User settings

Account

scroll down to Converstion Detail Options
make sure "show signature" is checked
select "edit post signature"

hit Save Changes

then stand by to see if sirhrmechanic or TheGerman want to make any punitive changes :cool:

I definitely came out better than the kid. But I also kept it and remained active, unlike our youngster. He owes me, you, or somebody doesn't he?

I'll probably keep it unless someone makes a better suggestion or I lose another "bet"

The question is whether or not you are willing to accept the possible consequences of abandoning your role as the bedrock in The German's belief system.

Ponderous, man, just ponderous.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xwtdhWltSIg?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The question is whether or not you are willing to accept the possible consequences of abandoning your role as the bedrock in The German's belief system.

Ponderous, man, just ponderous.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xwtdhWltSIg?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Isn't that terrifying. I was always the friend "who jumped off the bridge" the other kids' parents were warning not to follow.

Per a gentlemen's agreement made on Scout between myself, TheGerman , sirhrmechanic , and Forgetful Coyote , the German got to pick my sig line and Sirhr picked the Coyote's. We were obliged to proudly display said signatures until April 1.

I have strived to be to be a worthy spirit animal for the German, and all things considered it hasn't been that arduous. My primary duties have involved responding "just buy an MRAD" in every single thread, regardless of topic, whenever the German is unable to do so himself. Secondarily, I've simply needed to help him chose new gear based off of Magnus Boner's gear reviews. Somewhere in that process I've apparently also made him nostalgic for sobriety, celibacy, and the smell of burning feces. What can I say, I'm a giver.

So, should I retain the mantle of Spirit Animal? Or should I open my sig line up for new suggestions and potential barter? What say you my Hide brothers?

And BTW, Forgetful Coyote, don't think we didn't notice your absence these past several weeks. Knowing you, you were probably banging some hottie under an I-85 overpass. Next time don't flick your post-coital cig out the window into a pile of PVC pipe, MosesTheTank needs to get home that way.
This make me so happy. You spreading the gospel of "Just go buy an MRAD". It truly brings a smile to my face. God bless your heart.