• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Shoulda stuck to paint ball guns...

Re: Shoulda stuck to paint ball guns...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdtaylor34</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guy's like him are why there are airsoft guns. </div></div>

+1...

Profound wisdom.

Wow! There are some stupid people in this world. Mr. "Shotgun Nuts" has hopefully removed his DNA from the gene pool.

just proves there are countless STUPID people out there!

I bet that fat fuck wants to hug that young girl! Dumb asses let a petit little thing like that fire a pump 12 guage with out any preparation or proper stance: no shit it's going to hurt.

Anybody bother watching the 8.5 minute long "suicide" vid. I tire of these things and didn't want to donate the time to an ugly bastard jerking off the net, who probably deserves it! Did he turn out the lights?

Damn, about half that mag went over the backstop. Although, I hope I'm having that much fun if/when I get to be her age.