• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout Box

Re: Shout Box

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's been working for me just fine.</div></div>

Can you see my post in there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's been working for me just fine.</div></div>

Can you see my post in there? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Austan: Good morning, checking to see if the shout box is working</span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robot Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Box is down here too bro! </div></div>

Hold on Doc, the Yankees are coming, they must have cut communications off to the South!! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's been working for me just fine.</div></div>

Can you see my post in there? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Austan: Good morning, checking to see if the shout box is working</span></div></div>
</div></div>

Yep, that's what I wrote, shows nothing here, must need an update to something.

It doesn't work on Internet Explorer 9, either. Download/install Google Chrome. It's better than IE and Firefox.

Mine was working before I went out ... did not log off ... and now it is not there... Mmmmm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine is back off again!!! weird!
</div></div> someone must be fuckin with ya

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It doesn't work on Internet Explorer 9, either. Download/install Google Chrome. It's better than IE and Firefox.</div></div>

Really, Chrome has more bugs and spyware imbeded in it then a used petri dish. Most companies have banned it due to that ... if you are going to use that I would suggest a really good anti spyware software ... good luck ... most companies and people I know use Mozilla.

Someone jinxed it for me! It was working fine while everyone was complaining about it and now it's gone. I knew I shouldn't have come back to this post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Apophas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It doesn't work on Internet Explorer 9, either. Download/install Google Chrome. It's better than IE and Firefox.</div></div>

Really, Chrome has more bugs and spyware imbeded in it then a used petri dish. Most companies have banned it due to that ... if you are going to use that I would suggest a really good anti spyware software ... good luck ... most companies and people I know use Mozilla.</div></div>

Really? That's rather odd, considering I've been using Chrome for over a YEAR and have yet to be infected with anything you've mentioned, nor have I had any issues with bugs. In fact, I had more issues with Explorer and Firefox than I have EVER had with Chrome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Apophas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe someone is doing updates to the server ... </div></div>

Updates to the server? The shout box not working hasn't anything to do with server updates. Clearly, it's a forum software issue that's only effecting certain browsers.

dont know .. all I know is that it was working and now its not-- no changes on my end on two systems.

As to Chrome -- Google is Notorious for collecting data on users for sometime. If you want more information you can PM me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Apophas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dont know .. all I know is that it was working and now its not-- no changes on my end on two systems.

As to Chrome -- Google is Notorious for collecting data on users for sometime. If you want more information you can PM me. </div></div>

Check your PM.

Actually no ... they dont.. they give direct access to the Government. But this thread is about the shout box ..if you want more info on exactly what they (google) does and how and what the others do and how, contact me and I can go into more detail.

Chiller killed it...tis all his fault
laugh.gif

I run IE8 and its not workin for me either...

Work PC is running IE7....not working there or on Chrome...or on FF...yes we have all three.....so APPARENTLY its NOT browser specific

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BMelton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chiller killed it...tis all his fault
laugh.gif

I run IE8 and its not workin for me either...

Work PC is running IE7....not working there or on Chrome...or on FF...yes we have all three.....so APPARENTLY its NOT browser specific </div></div>

yes I did......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Die and stay dead bitch!(to the SB) You were not part of this place until you were a part of the trendy stuff on other sites, so go away, stay gone, adn never come back!
Yeah, it's like that! </div></div>

And just where were you sir at the time of the shout box demise? And do you have anyone who can verify your location?

laugh.gif