• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Shout out and recommendation for Talley rings

beetroot

Old Salt
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
I've used Talley lightweight rings for quite a few years now and always found them to be excellent, especially considering there weight.
But back when I was a ham fist I managed to stripped a screw that mounted the base to the rifle, I'd always had a spare 1" set of rings so it wasn't an issue until now.

I sent Talley Manufacturing an email to see if I could purchase some replacement screws, but instead they asked for my address to just send me some.
I was very impressed with their fast responses and willingness to replace them for free, especially when I told them I live outside of the USA.

I've always recommended these rings for their quality, weight and price, but can now say Talley Manufacturing has awesome customer service!

62440890_337110333649685_5007101121676705792_n.jpg

It's nice when a manuf. backs up their products, without a lot of B.S. and extra cost for the customer.

I recently had a similar interaction with ruger. I tried to use a mangled t10 bit to get the scope base screws off and stripped one of them beyond repair and had to use an extractor. Sent an email into their contact us link explaining it and they responded back later that day witha tracking number and 3 days later I had 4 new scope base screws at my door.

Im glad to see not just one or two but many companies rising to this standard of customer service we have come to expect. It can only help to drive future sales.

I live about 45 min from them they have let me come up to their facility and buy directly from them. They gave my brother and I a tour and even helped my brother mount his scope a few times they are really stand up people.

While Talley is not what I use anymore, they were the rings that Weatherby recommenced years ago, that is good to hear. I have since moved on to Spuhr and Geiselle, but am glad to hear Talley is still working for some folks, and quietly supporting their customers.

I've used Talley lightweight rings for quite a few years now and always found them to be excellent, especially considering there weight.
But back when I was a ham fist I managed to stripped a screw that mounted the base to the rifle, I'd always had a spare 1" set of rings so it wasn't an issue until now.

I sent Talley Manufacturing an email to see if I could purchase some replacement screws, but instead they asked for my address to just send me some.
I was very impressed with their fast responses and willingness to replace them for free, especially when I told them I live outside of the USA.

I've always recommended these rings for their quality, weight and price, but can now say Talley Manufacturing has awesome customer service!

View attachment 7094063

What types of rifles are you using them on? Considering putting some on a ltr

I use
What types of rifles are you using them on? Considering putting some on a ltr
I use them on my to Tikka T3 lites, both are predominantly hunting rifles, but I've used my 260 in PRS type shoots and they've been great.

Reactions: USMC22