• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to all the single women of SH

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Hi ladies, how ya doin' ?!

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the single, "born female" women of SH who:

Are 21 to 49 years old
Have NO criminal record
Are American not democrat
Have NO STDs
Don't use tobacco or weed
Don't use any other illegal drugs
Don't over drink
Don't own cats
Don't own Holoson, Canik, S.A., Taurus, OLyte, Swampfix
Don't have winterbush or wool underpants

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the single, "born female" women of SH who:

Are 21 to 49 years old
Have NO criminal record
Have NO STDs
Don't over drink
Don't own cats
Yeah, that's describing My Lady too, except she's 'not single'. HA.

She IS a member here though...

Are 21 to 49 years old
Have NO criminal record
Have NO STDs
Don't over drink
Don't own cats

Are you really this desperate?

LOL

Are 21 to 49 years old
Have NO criminal record
Have NO STDs
Don't over drink
Don't own cats
C7E20846-26DC-420D-89A7-2ED8D1310B1F.jpeg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

First of all, no woman with your criteria would be here for any reason other than to see how dismal her chances are of finding a decent guy.

It took me 18 years of questing thru the sewage that is American women over 30 to find mine and no you ain't getting a god damned picture.

You might want to add a decent job and a credit score over 700 to increase the difficulty. My buddy found his dream girl about 6 years ago, she had $300,000 in student loan debt and a part time daycare worker job. It dampened his spirits.

Are 21 to 49 years old
Have NO criminal record
Have NO STDs
Don't over drink
Don't own cats
Shoot your shot, bud.

I can't fault you for putting it out there.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

First of all, no woman with your criteria would be here for any reason other than to see how dismal her chances are of finding a decent guy.

It took me 18 years of questing thru the sewage that is American women over 30 to find mine and no you ain't getting a god damned picture.

You might want to add a decent job and a credit score over 700 to increase the difficulty. My buddy found his dream girl about 6 years ago, she had $300,000 in student loan debt and a part time daycare worker job. It dampened his spirits.
Would it be to much to ask for at least a pencil sketching?

Extra virgin olive oil definitely required.

She meets all the criteria as long as made in America counts as American.

Hello there, I am an 18 year old freindly playful virgin from a small farm town. i like older men and having fun, send me money for a plane ticket to Hawaii, and I will meet you there to try out my bikini collection that is too racey for the people of my small town.
iu

If you prefer blondes then this is me....
iu

Hello there, I am an 18 year old freindly playful virgin from a small farm town. i like older men and having fun, send me money for a plane ticket to Hawaii, and I will meet you there to try out my bikini collection that is too racey for the people of my small town.
iu

If you prefer blondes then this is me....
iu
Serious shit......I know a guy that fell for that !! Send me money and I love you long time🙄

Are 21 to 49 years old
Have NO criminal record
Have NO STDs
Don't over drink
Don't own cats

https://www.asiame.com/join/register17.php?147467&placement=--mail asian brides-o-c-{aceid}-&ad_keyword=mail%20asian%20brides&ad_placement=&ad_matchtype=e&ad_adposition=&ad_target=&ad_network=o&ad_device=c&ad_aceid={aceid}&ad_creative=&msclkid=aae92acc8fa61c8b131d48df6bff3e6d

Is "Cocaine Pam" also known as Valtrex Girl ?!

never forget 16 will get you 30 and a male last year is still a man this week even if he wears a dress he's just very cornfused .. Best of luck finding mr. right i mean mrs right on a shooting forum online .

Last edited:
Can't be serious or he would have asked the mrad vs moa question, AND asked for a pic of her guns . . .

Your list is crazy, you looking for a woman?

They mold to you, just get a hot one 21-33, replace at 40, like a low mileage lease.

never forget 16 will get you 30 and a male last year is still a man this week even if he wears a dress he's just very cornfused .. Best of luck finding mr. right i mean mrs right on a shooting forum online .

Well unless you’re the political elite, in which case you “pay” them off from the tax payers wallets and carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner

Are 21 to 49 years old
Have NO criminal record
Have NO STDs
Don't over drink
Don't own cats

Not today FED