• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Shout Out to Cameraland

Re: Shout Out to Cameraland

Doug and Joel are great for sure. Just got my new D90 camera from them. They were the best price, but more importantly I know I'll get service if I need it.

Doug helped me out getting some service on a Leica product that I didn't even buy from him, he's truly a gentleman.

Jason

I want to do the same for Doug, I emailed him about a pair of Binos some one had cheaper...He said no problem, no questions asked. I saved a little bit, but he earned a customer in me for my optic needs. Good to see him as a Hide sponsor and also being a stand up guy!

I just bought a Zeiss PRF from them. Easy to work with and lots of help. Best price too.

Here is some ebay like feed back: AAAAA++++++

Thanks guys, we really do appreciate all the support that we have received from the members here.
It makes doing what we do that much more rewarding when we're working with guys that not only appreciate the products but are great to "meet" and do transactions with. Happy and healthy holidays to all.

Cameraland is a first rate company to deal with. I've had great service from both Doug and Neil (sp).