• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to Coros Watches

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    I have had my Coros Vertex 2 for a little over a year now. I truly love the watch. The gps functionality is great, super intuitive, tracks great, etc. It is very comfortable on the wrist and the glass & case have held up spectacular (I am a diesel mechanic, so I’m not exactly easy on a watch). The only complaint I have is the face options, not as many as Garmin, but there are enough.

Last week one button stopped working. A few emails to Coros who were very quick to reply (within hours) and I have a new watch being shipped to me with a return label to send the old watch back. NO down time, I did not have to send this one in for inspection first or a repair!

So if you are in the market for a high end GPS watch I can’t recommend Coros (specifically the Vertex 2) enough.