• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to Iron Ridge Guns!

1911fan

Vortex Pimp
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Lewiston Idaho
advrider.com
At the 2011 Oregon Sniper Challenge, I picked up a certificate for Teflon coating of any firearm from Iron Ridge Guns. Knew which one I wanted to coat. Well, time goes on, I misplaced the certificate, and didn't find it until a few days before it expired. Which was an amazing two years after the Challenge. I emailed them and they were great about the timing, so I sent my favorite 1911 in to get done. They explained to me that there was an 8-12 week delay, which was fine with me.
Well, due to my work schedule the pistol didn't get shipped until about two weeks after the expiration. As it turned out, they had some delays on other work and mine jumped to the head of the line, and was back in less than two weeks.
It looks great! The Teflon finish is smooth, even, and uniform in color. I can't find any flaws.
They do different colors, and did a great job on my 1911. Communication was by email and responses and updates were rapid and accurate. Highly recommend them if you are considering coating a firearm.

Thanks for the great work!

IRON RIDGE ARMS COMPANY - The Premier Class II & III Gunsmith for LEO and Civilians - Transfers, Machining and Coating

1911fan