• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout Out to LRI

Familydude

Spending my kids’ paltry inheritance on hobbies
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    California
    Sold my 300 Win Mag to build a 300 PRC. Wanted to use an MDT ACC chassis in Tactical Grey. I’m a lefty. I discovered MDT doesn’t make the ACC in long action for lefties.

Crap. Now what.

Introduce Chad and the crew at LRI. Chad let me know that milling a RH chassis to accept a LH Rem 700 clone was something LRI could do with no problems. I found a black RH ACC in the PX and shipped it off to LRI for milling and Tac Grey cerekote.

The results are fantastic.

The milling looks factory. Tapered and beveled in the right spots, and the cerekote job is beautiful. I couldn’t be more happy with the results. Customer service was second to none as well.

Needless to say, I’ll be a repeat customer.
    E314F153-BBE1-4573-9301-70843A1B7285.jpeg

LRI was great when I had my bolts fluted and cerakoted. They are my first recommendation when someone asks. Usually a very good turn around time compared to others as well

Nice rig!

LRI was great when I had my bolts fluted and cerakoted. They are my first recommendation when someone asks. Usually a very good turn around time compared to others as well

Nice rig!
    Thank you!

Has anyone been in contact with them recently? Wanted barrel work done and when I asked how to add additional service to the order, they just went silent(been about 2 weeks now).

I haven't been able to due to my work schedule. Hopefully I get some time next week.

The difference between a shop staffed by (master) craftsmen and a shop that simply assembles things well…

LRI’s list of services is impressive. From custom fluting and machine work to offering Tikka bolts, everything I’ve seen them do is impressive.

I had a barrel chambered by them and it shoots great 6.6x47 lapua. I had my best scre in our club matches shiloutte to 500 meters 39 out of 40.
    Best service yet!