• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Shout out to MK Machining

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    Recently had the chance to try out their flip up scope caps on my ZCO and was pleasantly surprised with the fit and finish, as well as the price. Order was quick, communications were good, and service was great. Buy with confidence.
    MKM_1.jpg

MKM_2.jpg

MKM_3.jpg

I really like they way they cinch down on the scope tube and prevent themselves from inadvertently being pushed off the scope when opening.

Recently had the chance to try out their flip up scope caps on my ZCO and was pleasantly surprised with the fit and finish, as well as the price. Order was quick, communications were good, and service was great. Buy with confidence.
    View attachment 7704628
    View attachment 7704629
    View attachment 7704630

I really like they way they cinch down on the scope tube and prevent themselves from inadvertently being pushed off the scope when opening.
    I too have Tyler’s caps….on Leupold Mk 5 5x25 and also think they are top drawer. The do clamp on tight, the caps are not too tight to get open/closed like another brand I have on another scope, and yes…order processes, shipping, and communication was timely, complete, and responsive.

Reactions: 308pirate
    They look very nice. I have a lot of his levers but caps have been Aadmount. Any comparisons to Aadmount (ignoring price)?

Definitely a great outfit to deal with and great products. The first time I ordered I didn't order what I should have, but they made it right free of charge and were happy to do it. Solid bunch right there!