• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Shout Out To Pacific Tool and Guage

BigCheese1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2013
Customer service from Sheila is top notch. Ordered my Stealth Bolt in DBM early this morning. Received a confirmation email from her notifying me it was in stock and shipping.
She just called me to inform me that they are actually out of stock and it won't be in for 3-4 weeks.
My Heart sank.. but No problem.
She offered to send me the Flush Mount DBM instead of the Stealth model I did order.
The way she spoke on the phone and her professionalism was outstanding. It made me feel great to know someone actually cares and does a solid job on the other end of the line.
Thanks to her I am going to give the flush DBM system a go. If I do not like it ill just send it back and get the Stealth model in a few weeks. I needed it to go to the range in a week and she assured me it will be here by then.

Decided to post this for 2 reasons... I have seen comments about PTG staff and customer service being of poor quality.
In my two experiences with them it has been excellent and this Sheila lady is a breath of fresh air when in comes to customer service. She was knowledgeable and very polite and kind. She cleared everything up and handled it.

Sorry if this post is a little fruity but I felt compelled to write this because NO ONE is ever that nice on the phone these days!!! Hopefully whoever runs that place reads this and gives her a pat on the back or something! I will continue shopping at PTG!
God Bless

Shout Out To Pacific Tool and Guage

I agree, every time I have ordered anything from them I have been treated great and if a mistake was made it was fixed very quickly, there great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll add a +1 here. These guys are a class act.

I'm still Geeking out how a couple of renders and a discussion on the 'hide became the Anderson knob. Which they actually made. And sell.

A few years later and a few part orders down the line, I've never had a bad experience with PTG.

I absolutely love the products PTG offers and if I talk to dave while placing my orders, I generally have few issues. otherwise, there is not enough room here to list all of the lost orders that never shipped, wrong products shipped, or indefinitely delayed "in stock" orders I have had. The products are definitely worth the issues because no one else offers many of the things they do. just keeping it real and honest.