• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to RCBS

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
I have one of their bench mounted primer pocket swagers. Excellent tool. Typically I will cut out a crimp (if there is one) and swage the pockets of my precision rounds.

Unfortunately, the swager head broke… the little ring snapped off a few weeks ago.

Today I remembered to call RCBS. They have a “callback” system. And I usually hate those because… no one calls back.

Well, left a message with them. 10 minutes later a nice gentleman with a solid southern accent calls me back. We look up the part and I ask if I can order two large and two small… as I think they are a “consumable” part.

“Yup, no problem.”

“Are you ready for my credit card?” Says I.

No need for that. We are sending them no charge.

And just like that? Parts on the way!

Another reason I have bought “Green dies” for so long!

Thanks RCBS!!!

Sirhr

Yep, they have great customer service.
Emailed them a list of parts needed for 1 of my grand loaders, got a response that the parts were in the mail.

Them good ol' boys from Lewiston

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 13.14.24.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 13.14.24.png
    952.6 KB · Views: 36
I’ve loaded tens of thousands of precision rounds on my old ass rock chucker and she still turns ‘em out like the day I got it. Haven’t given it a lick of attention other than a quick wipe down and some oil every year or so.

One of the tools that will for sure outlast me.

Same sort of positive customer experience with RCBS-others could take note. Older Progressive press that no longer cycled after many 10’s of 1000’s rounds. Great troubleshoot with a knowledgeable rep, parts in the mail and back running in short order. Nice to be able to offer a nod to a bigger company doing it right.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I too have had great luck with CS at RCBS.
The only place that has treated better is Harris.
Please don't tell Frank--