• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to Redding

ZY100

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2007
VA
I really like my T-7 turret, loaded many thousands of rounds of great ammo over the past decade. So I initially lapped my bushing just a smidge to tighten up the turret...not that there was any real play, but a bit of flex. Last week, I decided to get it "perfect"...and of course took too much off. Bound the turret up...I could still turn it, but barely.

I dropped a customer service email to see if I could buy a new bushing. Got an email about 2 days later saying one was in the mail and thanks. They even covered the 2-day postage. Funny, they decided to encliose a "tech Tip" sheet on how to lap the bushing if you want to...

Just wanted to drop a note that there are still plenty of good companies out there that appreciate their customers, and give Redding some props.

ZY

Last edited: