• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to Stag arms

TLong

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
www.1042blue.wixsite.com
Just a quick update and shout out to Stag Arms. Some of you may remember a while back I had a catastrophic failure of my AR15. (ref Previous Post ) After talking with Daniel on several occassions at Stag Arms, I have been sent a 100% new and complete AR15, and all accessories that were on my busted up weapon. Needless to say, I am very satisfied and I was quite shocked at the quick turn around time. This was my first time sending any type of weapon back to the manufacturer for service/repair, and I can only hope that I, (as well as you guys) have similar pleasant experiences.

Re: Shout out to Stag arms

I've been pretty happy with my interactions with them as well. Congrats, I hope this one stays in line for you.

Stag went above and beyond on this . . .

. . . what was USAAmmo's response?

Kevin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ktdls7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stag went above and beyond on this . . .

. . . what was USAAmmo's response?

Kevin</div></div>
I don't like to bad mouth anyone openly, but I have had better responses from my neighbor's cat.

Glad I bought a Stag, and supported them. No matter what others may think, especially on the linked thread. No malfunctions for 500+ rounds so far.

I bought a Stag 2 days after the Sandy Hook Incident, not exactly what I wanted but due to my budget its what I got the model 3, im very pleased with it, every time I handle a work gun now it feels like a brick. Mine has shot great, just glad to hear the Customer Service department is good. Painting mine today.

I don't have a Stag, but would not hesitate after this display of CS. This failure appeared to be ammo related, and not a rifle failure.

Had some USAAmmo, and about 10% blew primers out of the fired case. Too much or wrong powder - bad juju. Do a search on the 'net.

Kevin

Received my new rifle today. As a bonus/courtesy all of the accessories that were funtional were not only included but were installed on my new rifle. It also came with the standar accessories, (ie new 30rnd mag, mouse pad, gun lock, cleaning kit and a hard case!). Some people may not like/prefer Stag, but I have zero complaints and I will definately recommend them in the future.

I had a stag for a few years, it ate every kind of ammo I tried in it and never had a failure. I put over 2k rounds down it and really liked the rifle. The rifle was decent on accuracy.

Great to see they gave you a new rifle and that you came out with everything intact.

I have seen some crazy shit with the ar-15s but nothing like your previous thread. Just glad you came out safe and that your rifle was replaced.

+1 for Stag Arms they are a relative new-comer to the game but they have a lot going for them. For one they make factory Lefty AR's.

Another big plus is the STAG 3G line. Great for a shooter who doesn't: want to/know how to/have the time to build a competition gun.

I custom ordered a lefty Stag for my son several years ago for Christmas and they were great to deal with. I have several high end AR15's and this gun has always impressed me. He loves it and it shoots lights out with the right ammo. He even centered a small can at 75 yards with open sights the first week so his confidence with it shot way up. Overall a great experience for him. When people ask me if I know anything about a Stag I just refer them to him! LOL