• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Shout out to SWFA

Have had a near similar, excellent service experience—they do take care of business as it should be. There are others who might take note...Vista Outdoors for example.

Reactions: 1J04
Great to hear !! Keep rocking it SWFA. You have our attention. (y)

20191116_135456.jpg

Reactions: Precisiondada
If they would update the fixed power scopes with the turrets from the HD line (screw in top instead of around the perimeter) and add a stop, they could be back on top as the value leader.

Last edited:
Replaced my first SS years ago over more of a complaint about elevation turret slop.

This is how companies earn brand loyalty from their customers. Lose a little today but gain a whole lot more over the years.

I've bought a bunch of stuff from them over the years. I've never had to send anything back. ? But it sure is nice when a company takes care of you like that! ??

They replaced my 16x when the parallax stopped working (after 4 years of use) - no questions asked. The scope is a great value for the dollar spent, and the 1st class vendor support makes it even better.

Outstanding. I've always had great customer service from them.

I have made a number of purchases with swfa and have always had a good experience.