• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shout out to Tac Ops

Kabulpostie

Private
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2011
Bellingham, WA
I was working overseas a long while ago and thought I was rich, so I plunked down the cash for a Tac Ops Tango 51 in .308 and went with the titanium suppressor. I took possesion in 2012 and then due to a variety of circumstances never really shot it. This summer I took a shooting course and got a ton of comments on how quiet the can was. Not having shot around suppressors before I did not realize there could be big differences in performance. I just wanted to take the time for a very long over due compliment to Mike and the folks at Tac Ops!

I was working overseas a long while ago and thought I was rich, so I plunked down the cash for a Tac Ops Tango 51 in .308 and went with the titanium suppressor. I took possesion in 2012 and then due to a variety of circumstances never really shot it. This summer I took a shooting course and got a ton of comments on how quiet the can was. Not having shot around suppressors before I did not realize there could be big differences in performance. I just wanted to take the time for a very long over due compliment to Mike and the folks at Tac Ops!
Please excuse me for missing this Shout Out and I must say your Most Welcome :) It was my pleasure and as well as my Team of guys in the shop...

Mike R.

Reactions: JeffLebowski