• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to the LWRCI technical service department

Inifinty

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 21, 2018
    Out Fish'n
    I have used the LWRCI technical service department a couple of times on an ~11-12 year old rifle.

Once to swap the barrel, and most recently to un-futz the rings inside the adjustable gas block I messed up.

Both times they took great care to get my needs straightened out quickly and at a fair price, or no cost at all.

Thank you LWRCI!

Reactions: nikerret
    Is the barrel extension in their DI guns the same as standard ARs? I thought I heard something about that.

What kind of barrel swap? I asked about having a barrel swapped to a different caliber they make and was told no.

It’s the index pin.

whatcha mean there boss?

on a side note; if anyone is interested in reducing the gas in their piston version you can drill extra cent holes or enlarge the existing ones in the piston cup

adding holes would be to vent gas early, so behind the existing ones

i bought extra piston cups to experiment with different sizes of holes.

the larger existing worked too but was more temperamental to weak ammo.

both my 12.5” and 16” came with H buffers and continued using those with the modified piston cup and the gas setting on suppressed.

in the pic:
    left side: unmodified
    middle: enlarged original holes
    right: original holes with extra

those were a little small. made some other cups with larger extra holes.

Attachments

• IMG_3952.jpeg
      IMG_3952.jpeg
      445.6 KB · Views: 20