• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to TriggerTech

DownhillFromHere

Aim > Impact > Take a Nap
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2017
In early 2021, I got an email from TriggerTech that my 2020-vintage Diamond was in a lot which had a very small percentage of units develop a "delayed discharge" condition, wherein the user could experience a tiny but noticeable delay between trigger break and "bang." This trigger (one of three Diamonds I have) was perfect in every way...

... until about a month ago, when the very behavior noted in that 2021 email began occurring with increasing frequency: almost imperceptible delay in discharge coupled with what felt like the tiniest amount of overtravel. I cranked the pull weight up to 24 ounces from its usual 8 ounces... seemed ok... then back down to 8 ounces where it and the other two Diamonds have been set since day one... and the delay/overtravel reappeared.

I emailed TT support late on a Sunday night. At 8:30 Monday morning, I had an RMA and shipping label in my inbox. By Friday, the old trigger had been received at the US (Tennessee) location, and I had a replacement trigger in hand the following Wednesday.

Snapped the new trigger into my RimX... perfect performance.

Customer service done right.

I have one of their diamonds doing the exact same thing and got the exact opposite experience.

Reactions: Milf Dots
I have one of their diamonds doing the exact same thing and got the exact opposite experience.
Here is TriggerTech's Notice and FAQ on the issue. My trigger definitely fell within the cited lot/serial sets... I had the original email addressed to me (I bought the trigger directly from them). It does say the program officially ended 31-March-2021 and only triggers in the specified serial ranges were covered.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrevK