• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shoutout- MK Machining

tenringx

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2009
Arkansas
Have to give a huge shout out to Tyler at MK machining. Was in the area and asked him to come by to see his shop, which he was gracious enough to let me come in for a tour. Dude has some really cool equipment and some great products that he is producing. Told me a little bit about his story and what an awesome testament to somebody who has not only a passion for the sport but a very entrepreneurial mindset. Was able to pick up a few new toys that I’ve been needing, as well as a new Vortex for one of my trainers.

Can’t wait to get home to mess with the new gear. Hit him up if you have any questions, or need any of the MK products he’s printing/machining, or if you need any scopes/steel!

Thanks Tyler, and keep up the good work! Can’t wait to see what you print next.

+1. I got my Black Friday levers, and powder pan. Everything is perfect, great stuff at a great price.
Hoping for a lever for SB PMII 3-20X50 US.

amazing guy, made a review saying broke my level and he mailed me a new one no questions asked! I broke it on a barricade and since was my fault wasnt even going to mess with contacting about a replacement, again great guy!

Reactions: Muddybonz
+1 on MK and Tyler. They very graciously worked with me to get me hooked up to a through lever for my Burris Eliminator 3. About six months later I ordered and got the anti-static funnel set and powder pan. They're a class act!

Reactions: Muddybonz
The bullpup chassis that MK/Tyler has been working on looks interesting.

For sure- was able to see the design and definitely has some promise. Was very impressed with the ergonomics (not a normal bullpup shooter), but think he is definitely headed in the right direction. His linkages look solid.

Thumbs up!
Bought an accessory for my Labradar.
Fit perfectly and works as advertised.
Thanks again.