• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Shoutout to Zermatt

KeithStone

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2020
Northwest Arkansas
Well I was going through a deep clean on my origin last weekend and was noticing the cock on close was pretty significant. So I called Ray on Monday and gave him the measurements. He did say with a Timney Calvin elite it would be a bit tricky to get it perfect but he got me the parts out Monday afternoon. Box arrived yesterday and in 5 minutes had it swapped out and it feels like a completely different action. I called them back and thanked them but with all the stress on companies today I just wanted to give them a shoutout for going above and beyond!

They will be who I go to for my next build. I've never heard a complaint about them.

Yep.

Top notch crew.

Drove past Bennet NE 2 weeks ago on Hwy 2 and wanted to stop, but was on a trip for serious things and didnt have the time.

We will own more Zermatt actions as time goes on, quality, cost, and CS are all leading reasons.