• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Show em: The beer fridge

NFAJohn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
East Bernard, Texas
No text, no BS.... let’s seem them garage beer fridges.

FFP Whirlpool
D3FD8835-E15A-4264-B732-919E381EF20D.jpeg

Zero stop backstrap overflow from the chest freezer
F4286184-9830-4CEA-A4F9-FB5D4EAB5C80.jpeg

Reactions: saiffy1 and Zeroit
another option could be a massive built in walk in fridge to keep your favorite drink cold
also handy to store your hoarded food stores or protect you from the blob should it ever attack .

This is what happens during lake season, buy more every weekend and put leftovers in the fridge... makes for a good first week in October!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 109
Here's my small kegerator - simple with just two taps, one dark and one light. I finally had a use for that Noveske tap upper for one side and who knew the thread pattern on a tap is the same as the bottom of a spent flashbang.... ? Crazy...like they were meant to be.
beer fridge 1.png
beer fridge 2.png
beer fridge 3.png

Here's mine... we call it the Red Dog Saloon (named after my fox red lab Macallan)
View attachment 7416065

I don't know, that looks like it could have been a lot of ammo instead... Is that all for "personal use?" I mean it's impressive and all, but at what point do you start to wonder if you have a substance use issue? :LOL:

Ammo... just like good whisky, should always be kept in good supply!

In the last 6 weeks I brewed two 12 gallon batches... It's all being keg-conditioned right now. As ambient temperatures drop, my garage is becoming my "beer fridge."

Should last a while, I hope.