• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show me some 700P's

Armed Citizen

Private
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2011
Michigan
My 700P in .300WM is on the way, recieved the tracking info. today. Would like to see some others to get some ideas going...thanks

Re: Show me some 700P's

Remington 700 Police .308Win
Harris Bipod 6-9" with Pod-Loc
Badger Bolt Knob
EGW 1pc mount with TPS TSR-W rings
Falcon Menace 5-25x56
McMillan A5 75% OD 25% Black
Roedale Brake (on its way)

P1050009.jpg

P1050016.jpg

^^^ holy shit that's a huge can.
grin.gif

In my sig is my chopped down Rem 700P.
20" barrel
Surefire Muzzle break
McM A4
Atlas bipod
NXS 5.5-22x56

Very nice, I plan to modify as more money becomes available. Scope, brake, bipod, etc.

All the same rifle over time and changes. Funny how some rifles just keep changing.

Box stock new:
PSS_4.jpg

Some re-work:
PSSReturn_8a.jpg

Progress:
700Ph.jpg

Some change:
DSC_0014-1.jpg

Final product:
DSCN0735-Copy.jpg

How do you guys like these rifles, I'm going to be ordering one soon in 338 and probably putting a Vortex scope on it.

I like them alot. Lots of accuracy for your hard earned...
Have a Vortex PST on my 700p 338LM and theyre both great
smile.gif

I'll say there are better guns around or about the same, but I think for the money a 700p is one of the top competitors for the right price. I bought it for a starter gun and very pleased with it. After the barrel gets shot out, I'll probably stay with the 308 caliber since it does a little of everything, but not the best.

For the money, it's tough to beat a 700P.

I had one and loved it. In fact, if the TRG hadn't come through my office making me need to sell it to be able to keep the TRG, I'd still have mine today. I agree with PinkMist, dollar for dollar, they are a TOUGH rifle to beat, IMO. Mine was in .308, and was truly, an honest 3/4 MOA gun. Good luck! Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the same rifle over time and changes. Funny how some rifles just keep changing.

Box stock new:
PSS_4.jpg

Some re-work:
PSSReturn_8a.jpg

Progress:
700Ph.jpg

Some change:
DSC_0014-1.jpg

Final product:
DSCN0735-Copy.jpg
</div></div>

I LOVE the USO scope! Someday I'd like to put one on my stick. Thanks for sharing your pics of your awesome rig. Jason G.

Rem700P300WinMag.jpg

Rem 700P,300 Win mag with a 26'' barrel and a brake on it.

It has a Badger bolt knob now, but it's been sitting in the safe without any bottom metal for a year now, I need to stop spending money on other guns and go ahead and get the Surgeon DBM I've been meaning to get.

308-2-1.jpg