• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show me your Patriots Medal of Honor

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    I-voted-did-you.jpg

Did you?

Just voted.

Now I’m on my way to the gun shop to buy another AR lower

Reactions: 1J04
    Voted at 7am. There were probably 15+ others there which is unusual.

I rode my new Chinese built, Japanese brand scooter that I traded an American built DPMS AR-10 for. Made it the three miles to the voting center nearest me, voted and returned home in under 30 minutes.

They were very organized and most of the sign holders in the parking lot were Republicans.
    Voted R all the way through.
    20181106_135237.jpg

I actually did the trade so my youngest daughter has some transportation throughout her extended stay here. I also tripled my value with the trade.

Lastly, I look dead sexy riding that thing.

Wife and I went together...knew she wouldn’t ‘forget’ if she got busy, but wasn’t about to take the chance!

I was one of 2 people voting at about 8AM this morning. Just signs for a republican looking for city commissioner, and one dude in the parking lot with a blue "Democrats for Jack Morman 2018" shirt where Jack is running as a republican. I shot the shit with him for a bit. He was getting $15/hr for a 12 hour shift of sitting on his ass in the rain in a church parking lot.

He wasn't a political type and thought the shirt was weird. I wasn't sure what to make of it.

1541532035179.png

First time voting in the very small Nevada farm town I recently moved to. Very pleased to see the turnout. Line out the door at 10:30. Fingers crossed the polls are wrong like they were in 2016.

18B96D91-6A6C-4990-96C4-63600AE48E82.jpeg

Child Bride and I pulled into the polling place at 7:45 am, it opened a 8:00. Out by 8:10. Didn't buy ammo, rather 1,000 AR bullets. Tumbling brass as we speak.

I rode my new Chinese built, Japanese brand scooter that I traded an American built DPMS AR-10 for. Made it the three miles to the voting center nearest me, voted and returned home in under 30 minutes.

They were very organized and most of the sign holders in the parking lot were Republicans.
    Voted R all the way through. View attachment 6966719

I actually did the trade so my youngest daughter has some transportation throughout her extended stay here. I also tripled my value with the trade.

Lastly, I look dead sexy riding that thing.

Done and same same. R across the board. Wife dropped off my ballot so no sticker joy.

Voted the card. All red baby. Republican Senate candidate held the door for me!

And I bought a box of 500 69gr smk, and 2-100ct boxes of hornady 168gr match!

I voted all red, stickers in the truck, beer in hand and you fuckers mention buying more ammo, dammit, I am going to pick up another 1000 of 5.56 just to ?

Reactions: MarinePMI and 1J04
    Mailed in my ballot a couple weeks ago. No stickers came with the ballot (AZ). Maybe the ones going to the polls get a sticker. I'll ask my kid since he is voting at the polls cause dummy didn't sign up to receive a mail in ballot.

WA state, voted by mail a couple of weeks ago, all red, on down the line. Picking up a couple of PSA lowers at my FFL later this week...(y)(y)(y)

Fucking newly minted heroes should get two votes I think. I bet you also gave at least some food for thought regarding this 1639 BS.

Same here but I bought seven KAC lowers before the divorce. FWIW, I won't be complying with 1639 even if it passes. I'm putting my foot down. It has to happen sometime and I think this is the time. If it passes, I'll make an effort to move, but I won't be victimized if I can't do it fast enough. Neighbor, been here 37 years, says the same thing.

I voted red on the ones I could, but most candidates on the form had NOBODY running against them! So I didn't play that game, left it blank. It was 1639 and Cuntwell I was gunning for anyway. God I hope we can cut slingload on that bitch!

You know, in the past I would have taken the time to read each person's argument. But ever since this shit has gone party vs. party where you KNOW the democreeps will no-shit be going for gun rights if we elect them, sadly I have to say I just vote the line item too. Their arguments, no matter how concise, can never rise through the colors.

But you can thank that fucking piece of shit Bloomberg for converting me to line item red voter. He's the one that finally got it through to me that it's us vs. them, and that they'll spend big money thousands of miles from home in order to change OUR public laws to make MY life harder just because I own weapons and can protect myself.

It's a civil war men, make no doubt about it. It's here. We're in the cold stage now, but no telling what it'll be that heats it up, this place is such a house of cards it could literally be anything and at anytime.

I dropped my ballot (all red except two local offices that I tossed to Libertarians) at the board of elections two weeks ago.

I went shooting instead today, ripping some VTAC 1/4 x 1/4 drills on the way home from work.

Voted straight Republican but I live in a Dem stronghold . Hope my neighbors didn't vote commie .

We had long lines 1-2hr waits I found the most fucked up looking POS liberal looking person I could find and said "ok its obvious your voting democratic all the way and I was planning on voting republican all the way what ya say we both get the hell out of here and promise not to vote that way we cancel each other out"..........LOL J/K , but damn it went through my mind.

God bless the conservatives that voted, and no one else. Lol
    Looks like Texas has kept our beloved Governor Abbott .