• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show me your Vision Chassis.

hairy_pineapple588

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2022
Texas
I am building with a Terminus Zeus QC. Just looking to see others setups. I will be using this for general long range and comp use.
Thanks.

IMG_1053.jpeg
IMG_1052.jpeg
IMG_0867.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MPrimo
For what it’s worth… Gulf coast precision, the men, the myths, the legend!
I think I’ll likely buy the first gen chassis and skip the pro. Being able to access the quick change screws on my Zeus will be useful and I won’t have to drill any holes in the chassis or modify anything.

I have one on the way for my TRG ... Pics when it's all together. Happy to see this thread and the pics above.

I have my TRG-22 in one and my ARC CDG in one... it's wonderful. Unlike the MDT Elite, it comes with everything you need to adjust it to fit you.

Moreover, GCP will cerekote it whatever color you want... and with a fast turn around time.

Reactions: TSean and MPrimo
I think I’ll likely buy the first gen chassis and skip the pro. Being able to access the quick change screws on my Zeus will be useful and I won’t have to drill any holes in the chassis or modify anything.
Hi hairy_pineapple588,

Good choice on the Zeus QC and the Vision chassis bud!

You are right to be concerned about accessing the QC screws. Don’t let that scare you off from the Pro though if you prefer that setup. I am doing the same thing and all it took was to call/talk to the GCP gang. When the chassis is in hand, not only will they do custom Cerakote so I don’t have to send it anywhere (as noted), but also they have agreed to test fit a Zeus QC and make any needed cuts/holes to accommodate access to the QC screws. Easy day.

I would also like to note that I am stoked the Pro is ambi out of the box. The easy and correct way to do a chassis.

You will be good either way, just thought I would point all that out if you are still deciding (I know it has been a couple of weeks-ish). As is often the case, a call and a chat can go a long way. Have a good one!

Best regards,
TSean