• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Show off you steel rifle targets!

mos2111

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
First, I used search and wasnt able to find something like this. I am about to get into some welding projects and have a few ideas for targets, but thought that others might have some good ideas I had not considered. I will toss mine up when I get home.

Re: Show off you steel rifle targets!

I dont have it made yet but what im looking to do is a type of "texas star" target, the difference is I want a vagina painted in the center and the 5 arms shaped liked dicks, that way you shoot the dicks away from your vagina

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont have it made yet but what im looking to do is a type of "texas star" target, the difference is I want a vagina painted in the center and the 5 arms shaped liked dicks, that way you shoot the dicks away from your vagina </div></div>

lmfao!

lol, VJJ your ATE up, which your vag proly should be as well. So mouths/teeth smiling/chomping. A VJJ version of SMS to keep them away from your vag.

Just sayin...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont have it made yet but what im looking to do is a type of "texas star" target, the difference is I want a vagina painted in the center and the 5 arms shaped liked dicks, that way you shoot the dicks away from your vagina </div></div>

CLASSIC!! Winning!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fellas.... just thought I'd share.... Impulse Targets & Racks.... I promised the dude I would do a review of them...... So without further ado....

I LOVE THIS TARGET SYSTEM!

The square range I call home, is very restrictive on the types of targets you can use... and for this discipline, we all know how important a reactive target can be. For the longest time, I was shooting clays at the 200yd berm, for all of my positional practice... until I was reprimanded for using "un-approved" targets....

I can use steel... only if it is capable of knocking the rounds directly down into the berm. I needed something compact, yet capable of taking the punishment of a large volume of rounds from 6x47 & 300wm cartriges... Impulse is building the perfect kit... It couldn't fit the bill any better... It's made the square range fun again, and would clearly be stellar in the field...

I went with the 4" "T-Top" for the specific purpose, of positional practice at a 200yd berm... The following are pictures from my first session, with my new favorite training partner. I chucked 80rds of 107's at it, doing around 3k fps.... The 210vld's are up next
wink.gif

Note how this thing stows away, nice & tight... throw a rubber tie down around it, and it not only packs well.... but it won't even roll, or slide around in the back of the rig....

This thing is just what the Dr. ordered.
grin.gif

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

</div></div>

sounds like you need to move to America where these restrictions don't exist