• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your Tac Ops rifles

Another request for pics thread?

Why don't you just look at the pics on the other 50 tac ops threads?

Guys, cut him some slack. He's 13 and excited about an upcoming build.

What exactly is a "tac ops" rifle? If I just take my rifle to the range, is it still a tac ops rifle, or do I have to actually be all tactical and operational with the rifle?

Yes, our "Navyseal" is only 13. Let the education begin.

Will this count??

tacticoooolblunderbuss.jpg

Tacticalmuzzleloader.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, cut him some slack. He's 13 and excited about an upcoming build

I second that Sam is only 13 years old and he won't be picking up a platform for several years no doubt. I ask to treat him the way you all would like to be treated, is that asking too much ? Thank's for taking the high road with the little guy that means alot to me...

Mike
Tac Ops

What exactly is a "tac ops" rifle? If I just take my rifle to the range, is it still a tac ops rifle, or do I have to actually be all tactical and operational

After reading the other thread it sounds like he just wants to see some of Mike's (Tac Ops) builds. http://www.tacticaloperations.com/cover4.html

Op, I don't have a Tac Ops rifle, but here's some good stuff from Lowlight:
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...les/119462-snipers-hide-tango-51-tac-ops.html

I second that Sam is only 13 years old and he won't be picking up a platform for several years no doubt. I ask to treat him the way you all would like to be treated, is that asking too much ? Thank's for taking the high road with the little guy that means alot to me...

Mike
Tac Ops
Thanks Mike your awesome

And really mike nailed it, i just wanted to see some of mikes builds, i changed my username (i meant no offense i have nothing but respect for military members) i just want to be a navy seal when i grow up

Ya know if i knew it would bother people that i was 13 i wouldnt have even joined the hide

And thanks Mike

Heck, I'm over 30 and would like to see what people have done to their TacOps (not that there's too much room to do stuff on them). By the way, yes I did a quick search but didn't found a dedicated thread for pics.

I had to sell this one. Still gettin' over the shock.

user4067_pic4643_1290756652.jpg

Tacticool Schmidt Rubin K31

photo30 (598x800).jpg

For shits & giggles: A tacticool place to park the bike.

photo 2 (640x478).jpg

As tacticool as it's gonna get. Allright, I mounted a scope, but I haven't taken a picture.

pix806079570[1].jpg