• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing SHOW YOUR BASS PIC

SIGTWO

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2009
Blue Ridge Parkway NC/Raleigh nc
Went fishing this past weekend caught several bass this one was the largest at almost seven pounds [
FISHPIC.jpg

Re: BASS PIC

Nice fish! My biggest bass this year weighed in @ 8lb 12oz. I had another good one on friday morning and when I reached down to pick him up my line snapped. Made me sick! I've been doing alot more fishing and alot less shooting this year. Kinda conserving ammo til this frenzy blows over.(hopefully)

Re: SHOW YOUR BASS PIC

My boy drug this monster out of Toledo Bend Reservoir a couple years ago. Wish I'd have been there to see it. They told him it weighed 8lbs but it sure looks bigger than that to me...
WillsMonsterBass_2.jpg

WillsMonsterBass_1.jpg

I've never caught one much over 7lbs, made me proud & jealous at the same time!

TB has some monsters! Some say its better than Lake Fork. Heck of a fish. I always love it when a kid in a lawn chair hauls a bigger one in than the guys in a $30k bass boat.
laugh.gif

TB was always frustrating for me when I lived in LA/TX. I spent 7 days prefishing for a McDonald's Big Bass tournament back in '95 (I think) then two days fishing the tournament and caught exactly one bass large enough to keep. One. In 9 days of fishing.

Hell of a lake when they're on though!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My boy drug this monster out of Toledo Bend Reservoir a couple years ago. Wish I'd have been there to see it. They told him it weighed 8lbs but it sure looks bigger than that to me...
WillsMonsterBass_2.jpg

WillsMonsterBass_1.jpg

I've never caught one much over 7lbs, made me proud & jealous at the same time! </div></div>

Very nice! Congrats to your son!

I've been trying to get my 9 year old tangled up with a nice large mouth. I can't wait to see his reaction when he does.

My buddie is a fishing guide here on the local Feather and Sacramento River's. I did not have to work this week so I helped him out all week. Here is a couple of pictures of fish we caught.

[img:left]
IMG_0200.jpg
[/img]
Me with a 12lb striper.
IMG_0213.jpg
[/img]
Father and Son client's from Denmark we took fishing with a 15lb striper.
IMG_0244.jpg
[/img]
My buddie Raith with Mary a client and a 19lb striper.

I'll play. This was the first fish I caught on the river which runs 367 yards from my house. I have only lived here for about 4 months now and finally renewed my fishing license. I have seen much larger fish swimming around but not since I have had my license. I am looking for a small fishing boat to get around in because 95% of the banks are not accessible due to heavy brush. I also have 1000 yard capabilities at this place
cool.gif

jpeg_reencoded.jpg
[/img]

I'm gonna dig this thread up from the depths of time with an updated pic.

These two were caught on swimbaits, back to back on a point.
c44e9123.jpg

This was my 11 year old son's personal best, caught pre spawn this year using a jig in 35 feet of water.
4aeab56d.jpg

And this is a pair my wife caught during one of many tournaments we fished this past season.
cd962853.jpg

Holy shit...catching Peacock Bass is on my bucket list...
Meanwhile...back here in SD. We don't have MONSTER bass...but they sure are mean!

5615_514013422296_6552350_n.jpg

5615_514013417306_1816657_n.jpg

Thats a keeper C_bass!!

I dont have any whoppers to show off, but we do catch quite a few.
These are some pics from our family trips to Lake Powell. Love me some Striper action!

6B5889E3.jpg

D041D287.jpg

6832C1E1.jpg

Thats not including the ones we threw back, or got away.

The boys got in on it too, they loved it!

8FA6454A.jpg

Enough cheese in that smile?
grin.gif

Here's a pic of my largest fish to date caught off a kayak.

48" Striper caught off the concrete ships at Kiptopeke.

KiptoStriper.jpg

Don't know how much it weighed because I released it.

That string of lights over my left shoulder are the lights on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

25f26pt.jpg

Decent fish. Caught in the #1 hunting and fishing destination in the United States! Mountain Home, AR

Sweet Peacock pics, VTi!

Here's one from last spring at the Stickmarsh/Farm 13:

Picture886_zpsc2ee1fd3.jpg