• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Shreveport police car found sitting on blocks.....

Re: Shreveport police car found sitting on blocks.....

thats freakin hilarious....and it happened on "Stoner" street. Aparantly they werent too stoned to move quickly.
whistle.gif

I like how the sentence about them being 50 ft away was shortened to make a point.....did they leave out the part about the Donut shop being 50 ft away?????
grin.gif

They might of took the tires to a pawn shop to get money to gamble with.

I'd be torn as the judge if the individuals involved were brought before me. On one hand they did commit a crime, which shouldn't go unpunished but on the other hand that's ballsy. How bad is the economy down there that people are now resorting to robbing the police? Personally I'd love to hear the explanation back as the station.

Flyingbullseye

I'm in Shreveport a LOT for business...in fact our office is adjacent to Stoner Ave though I'm not sure how close it is to the electronics shop the police car was parked at.

Other than the Hollywood Rd. stretch between the airport and I-49, Shreveport hasn't really struck me as being unsafe and I haven't gotten an impression the local economy is doing THAT bad.

Man, all I can say is somebody needs a wheel barrel to tot those cods around.
grin.gif

The car was at Shreveport Communications. It sits on the side of I-20. I've been in Shreveport since '86, Shreveport isn't that bad. The economy isn't really that bad, we just have really stupid criminals. Oh, the stories I could tell after working in the parish jail for 15yrs
crazy.gif

when I went through shreveport while I was down that way I would have never guessed that it would happen. Seemed like a pretty nice place

a good friend of mine is a sheriffs deputy in a county near where i live, and last year someone stole one of their squad cars (without low jack) and drove it around for months. they found the car and tried to do a sting on the people but after a week they went ahead and just took the squad car back. the thieves then reported it stolen, VIN and all, and were arrested right after.