• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shwing Batta

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    We went down this road before about smacking Females, but Jesus Christ. How many times does a Gentlemen pick up and return someone's glasses? What a POS. Know wonder he didn't make the Big League. But he's gonna. Got them shit house crazy eyes don't he?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That would be a stomp fest. Yo 1A what is that on your boot. Ummmm I think its a tooth. You have something stuck in your tread. Ummmm yeah....that one is a molar.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Ugh, I am going to have to go on a rant. To much work to do right now.............

Reactions: 1J04
    That POS shouldnt be able to get a job selling popcorn at a ballpark.

It will be interesting to see if apologizers come forward.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Why in the hell would that broad stand up for that. She missed a perfectly good opp to kick his ass down the stairs. Put me in a room with him, nfl guy or not. Fucking pansy ass hitting women. I hope this fucker sees jail time for this. If not, the country is lost.

Why in the hell would that broad stand up for that. She missed a perfectly good opp to kick his ass down the stairs. Put me in a room with him, nfl guy or not. Fucking pansy ass hitting women. I hope this fucker sees jail time for this. If not, the country is lost.

She didn't. Hell, he knocked her down what? twice? ;)

I was thinking the same thing. She shoulda just boogy'd after booting his POS ass down them steps. Or better yet, pull her .25 out and dump it in him. That boy ain't right. Seriously. Who the hell could do that, like that? Why I stay outta populated places. Nobody could stand to see that and not confront it. Now your shit is my shit. Null Beuno.

I have two daughters and a step daughter.
    If anyone did something, even 1/10th like that to one of them, there would be some fat, dumb and happy bull sharks in my bay.
    That motherfucker needs permanent jail time for that shit.
    Where is CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS in this?

They are too busy covering the school walk outs for the kids you know, that think the 2A is about hunting and stuff.

Looked up the background on this one. The video is from 2016, just now released through a FOIA request. This woman beating tool Danry Vasquez had the case dismissed after he complied with the terms of his plea deal, sadly all too common in DV cases. He was playing in the Astros organization as a minor-leaguer at the time and they released him as a result, had just signed with a non-MLB affiliated team out of Lancaster, PA who also just released his ass now that the video came out. He needs to be promptly deported back to home country Venezuela to enjoy the prosperity there that he so rightly deserves. Somebody call Trump.

Looked up the background on this one. The video is from 2016, just now released through a FOIA request. This woman beating tool Danry Vasquez had the case dismissed after he complied with the terms of his plea deal, sadly all too common in DV cases. He was playing in the Astros organization as a minor-leaguer at the time and they released him as a result, had just signed with a non-MLB affiliated team out of Lancaster, PA who also just released his ass now that the video came out. He needs to be promptly deported back to home country Venezuela to enjoy the prosperity there that he so rightly deserves. Somebody call Trump.

Appreciate the background follow up. Calling Don now.... (y)

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I don't think there is a man on earth that has not wanted to do that to someone at least once in their life. :) But Real Men don't do it. Thats how you can tell they are real men.

Yup would have picked him up and tossed him down the steps! Has been known to happened before!!

Make him swim. After chumming the waters, of course.

Police arrested Vasquez two days after the incident, but the charges against him recently were dismissed under the terms of a plea deal worked out with prosecutors in Nueces County, Tex. District Attorney Mark Gonzalez told KRIS that Vasquez took classes and paid a fine as part of the agreement.

Looks like Vasquez, a prosecutor, and a judge all need a good ass beating.

Police arrested Vasquez two days after the incident, but the charges against him recently were dismissed under the terms of a plea deal worked out with prosecutors in Nueces County, Tex. District Attorney Mark Gonzalez told KRIS that Vasquez took classes and paid a fine as part of the agreement.

Looks like Vasquez, a prosecutor, and a judge all need a good ass beating.
    like, there is video.....irrefutable evidence.....why the fuck would they offer this scum bag a plea deal?

It's fucked up. Many people 'chose' to look the other way on this at the same time. That's un-excusable in my view. It wasn't once. It wasn't twice. He continued to assault the hell out of her multiple times. So tell me, how do you look away and come to an agreement that this is Ok? A fine and classes? Ya, he walked away laughing his ass off at their stupidity.

Wow! No idea who that is as I dont watch sports, but damn! She seemed oddly calm during the whole thing. He was concerned someone was gonna walk in at any moment.