• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Sickest paintjob ever , period.

Re: Sickest paintjob ever , period.

Not to be a prick, but there are like 100 rifle painting tutorials here on the hide that smash that guys effort.

Sorry but its not that good

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">check out the attention to detail and the precision of this guy's work, it's awe inspiring. Excellent results and professional tutorial, must read.

http://www.alpharubicon.com/leo/arrspray.htm

</div></div>

lol......

That was worth a laugh
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> boots is drunk! </div></div>
I'm workin' on it.
dude seriously look at the tape job, and attention to detail...priceless!, this guy should be handed out a school yard beating.

Awaken, maybe you need a cup of coffee, it's a joke, and you replied to my rifle tutorial the other day, in fieldcraft:

"Mate that looks Friggin awesome, Any idea which colours you used? I have bben trying to achieve a similar look but I cant get the right colours"

Thank fuck cause I though you had a head injury, All good maybe its the across the pond difference in sarcasim, I never picked it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Awaken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wil wheres YOUR tutorial? Those sticks look trick! </div></div>

prep surface
tape off what you don't wanna paint
spray base coat
let dry
attach old GI laundry bag
spray contrasting colors
let dry
remove GI laundry bag
blend hard lines
let dry & cure for several days

Viola!

laffin'

The sickest paint job was the copperhead.
If you ain't stepped down into a pump jack/den, you don't know life.
Most snakes for us by trains are copperheads, and water moccasins.

Boots, you started it, let's see where it may go.

Wil, I have to say that your paint job has nothing on the one that started the thread. How do you expect to seriously use that rifle "in the bush" when you can't find any laundry bags to hide behind? The original post was so much better for hiding out in nature, where there are two bright colors splotched around a bunch of geometric black patches? Come on man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">check out the attention to detail and the precision of this guy's work, it's awe inspiring. Excellent results and professional tutorial, must read.

</div></div>

You mean 'cause it looked like someone puked on it???

Keith

I found this website while searching in camo paintjobs on google, I was laughing so hard, I had to email it to my buddies and thought you guys would get a laugh too, I especially like the tape job he did in prep, and then to top it off he devoted a web page to it. awsome this guy rocks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
100_0971.jpg

</div></div>

Wil also knows Living Room Craft: Ian was conceived on that coffee table.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Awaken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to be a prick, but there are like 100 rifle painting tutorials here on the hide that smash that guys effort.

Sorry but its not that good</div></div>

I'd have to say I agree 100%...glad that boots wasn't being serious!!

i thought for sure this thread would of had the skull air brushed rifles in it.

its funny though to me... to think that i actually 'applied' for membership to alpha rubicon in the past. and that is the stuff i'd be privileged to look at?? haha

No rifle should EVER have to go through that...

Contrast, contrast, contrast. All these rifles that are painted or coated in all light colors or all dark colors will show up as one large blob at distance. Dark next to light, light next to dark.

okie

replace rat with gun and shove, remove rattle for stealthiness....

Rattlesnake_bw.gif

308_FRONTAL_VIEWJPG.jpg

a ton more.....

http://s633.photobucket.com/albums/uu54/WALTERRO/PAINT%20JOBS/?albumview=slideshow

how many do you want? priced from $75 to $150 depending on which style, textured added, clear matte over top to help with sealing and wear for high use guns. 1 yr warranty on peeling or flaking except when damaged by owner, when dings and such causes it to peel (it's only krylon)... will probably use duracoat in the future.

i like these parts / quotes from the tutorial.......

"Okay, here's the naked rifle. I cleaned it, and gave it a bit of a wash with soapy water."

"Next I masked off the areas I didn't want to paint. I'm not really sure what needed to be covered,"

"Just remember: it's just metal, and it's just paint.".....

....thank god its metal, for a minute i thought it was an actual tactical airsofter plastic ar to take with his freshly painted laptop to the nerd olympics to hopefully vie for the gold metal in demons and dragons ...with matching paintball gun for the sidearm....how did his moma get the paint smell out of his basement room.......WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swarrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.............</div></div> +1 haha

</div></div>

EDIT: thats a relief