• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SiCo summer special?

required_user_name

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2020
During a Shot Show 2020 interview, I heard SilencerCo CEO say that they're not doing much for Shot Show because they want to "own the Summer." Implying that a Summer special or new product is coming. Any scuttlebutt to share?

I only have experience with my omega 300s and octane 9 and 45 but they seem well built with clean machining. Only a few hundred rounds on them though.

Don’t get me wrong, I think they are still good, just not what they used to be. But at the end of the day we talking about a pipe with baffles and end caps lol. As long as they do the job, I reckon.

Reactions: required_user_name
Don’t get me wrong, I think they are still good, just not what they used to be. But at the end of the day we talking about a pipe with baffles and end caps lol. As long as they do the job, I reckon.
Gotcha. I 100% wouldn’t buy these octane cans if they weren’t free. I’d get a modular can for a longer and Shorter setting.

I would suspect that if they ran they BOGO offer again, then they would have their act together and would plan for a surge. I think they learned from it based on what I can tell from various interviews and podcasts.

I would suspect that if they ran they BOGO offer again, then they would have their act together and would plan for a surge. I think they learned from it based on what I can tell from various interviews and podcasts.

I hope so. Just amazes me that you pay for something and then cannot touch or use your property two years after the fact until they king says you can. And we are essentially talking about a form of hearing protection. Why the hell suppressors ever got put on the NFA is beyond me. I mean I know why, but it’s complete BS.

Reactions: required_user_name
Screenshot_20200701-212920.png

Labor day then