• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear SiCo titanium front caps

7mm

American Patriot
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2023
NV
Does anyone make one? For the Sycthe and the Omega 30 ?
I know hansohn used to but no more...anyone have the capability to make some?

Didn’t know Hansohn doesn’t make them anymore. Bummer. Did you contact them, or they are just not on the site anymore?
@HansohnBrothers

I think I have a Hansohn 6.5mm laying around.

Didn’t know Hansohn doesn’t make them anymore. Bummer. Did you contact them, or they are just not on the site anymore?
@HansohnBrothers

I think I have a Hansohn 6.5mm laying around.
I messaged them to see if they will start making them again, wanna sell that 6.5?

Right again...do you have anything to contribute or just here to correct my grammar? 😆
Well it would help if you clearly stated your question and I'm trying to help, but you seem to be very resistant to that. So, good luck! ✌️

I have been searching for them as well. I contacted a different company that makes suppressors and he told me he would consider doing a small run of them for me. If I had a few more commitments I’m sure it would make his decision easier.