• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Siderunners (aka. Wings)

hsdk

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2023
Copenhagen
g-parts.dk
We now carry a new version of our "Siderunners", grips that can be mounted on your M-LOK chassis or stock, that help manage recoil and stabilize your rifle to improve (minimize) wobble.

Find them here: https://g-parts.dk/en/product/siderunners-with-thumb-rest/
$57 for a set (depending on the EUR/USD rate).

SRS-GEN2-CAR.jpg

SRS-GEN2-3.jpg

I was all about ordering a set until I saw the insane shipping rates to the states. Good option for you boys across the pond.

Unfortunately, freight prices have been crazy post-covid19 and are still not returned to "normal".
Hi, if you write me your zip and city, and if it's only siderunners, I can send you the correct shipping price.

So I acquired 2 sets, and put 250 rounds of pratice with them at the range today, I must say, I do like them! Now just make a set for the AI keyslot system for my atx builds and I'll buy a few more!
20230710_173142.jpg

Reactions: hsdk
That build looks so awesome! :love:

It's hard for us here in Europe to get our hands in all the nice stuff you got over there, including AI chassis :( I'll put the AI AT-X on the our request list :) Follow us on instagram or Facebook, we announce new products there (or our newsletter) :)