• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sierra 22cal 55gr HPBT GMK & 77gr SMK bullets

car16smg

Lead slingin
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Tennessee
    Got a bunch of these I’m never going to shoot. “I’ll take (insert grain and quantity)” followed by PM gets priority.

55gr HPBT GMK

$75 shipped per 500ct
    $145 per 1000
    $210 per 1500
    Orders over 1500 bullets $70/500 shipped

77gr HPBT SMK

$110 shipped per 500ct
    $210 per 1000
    $415 per 2000
    Orders over 2000 bullets $100/500 shipped

Thanks for looking!

*Edit* These bullets were purchased new some years ago and removed from their Sierra cardboard boxes and subsequently packed loose in ammo cans for long term storage. Lots may have been mixed when this was done, so you may see some base-to-ogive variance. Bullets will ship in poly bags inside securely taped flat rate boxes. Thanks again to everyone who has ordered!!

Last edited:
    Reactions: S3th and excope
    i will yake 500 of the 77smk and 500 of the 55gr pm me payment info
    Thanks Rick

Reactions: car16smg
    All orders from yesterday shipped today! Plenty of both bullets left to go around!

All yesterday’s orders shipped this morning! Plenty of bullets left! Thanks again to everyone that already purchased!

Orders from yesterday and this morning are on the way! Plenty bullets left guys! Thanks again to the guys who already purchased!

I’ll take:

55gr HPBT (500 count)
    &
    77gr SMK (500 count)

Please and thank you. Pm sent.

All orders paid for over the weekend have shipped! Sale prices will remain in force until supplies are exhausted! Let’s get em out the door! Thanks again for everyone’s orders! Hope y’all had an awesome Father’s Day weekend!

Yesterday’s orders are on the way! Plenty of bullets left to go around! Thanks again gents!

You guys are awesome!! Thanks so much for the orders! All orders have been shipped! Get orders in tonight, and I can ship them before the weekend!

Ordered late Saturday night and arrived today. Quick shipping. Thank you.

• Love