• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sierra Leone Declares State of Emergency over ‘Zombie’ Drug Made from Human Bones

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Sierra Leone’s President Julius Maada Bio declared a national emergency on Friday over surging abuse of kush, an addictive drug that can be manufactured from powdered human bones. Addicts have been digging up graves to get the bones they need, prompting the police to station guards around cemeteries in the capital city of Freetown.
Kush is a synthetic cannabinoid drug that began circulating in Sierra Leone less than a decade ago. It is mixed and sold by organized criminal gangs, who use a variety of different substances to concoct it, including poisonous chemicals and the ubiquitous scourge of the modern drug scene, fentanyl. One of the ingredients in the most potent kush mixtures is sulfur, which can be obtained by grinding up human bones. Some users also hope to extract formaldehyde from embalmed human tissue.
The presence of human bones in the drug mixture also lends it an aura of supernatural mystique. Early reports treated the use of powdered bone as apocryphal, an urban legend that might have been started by the gangs as a marketing technique, but apparently many users are firmly convinced that human bones are an essential ingredient. As the popularity of kush exploded, so did incidents of grave-robbing.
Kush abuse flourished in Sierra Leone with astounding speed. A local doctor told the UK Telegraph in January that there were 47 known users in 2020, but the number of kush addicts admitted to hospitals surged over 2,000 in 2023, and many more are believed to have died at home or in the streets.
Government officials today say only a fraction of the rampaging kush epidemic is reported to police or doctors, and even that fraction is overwhelming hospitals and clinics. There is only one dedicated drug treatment center in Sierra Leone, it has been in operation for less than a year, and it only has 100 beds.
The Sierra Leone Psychiatric Hospital estimated kush-related illness and death has increased by 4,000 percent over the past four years. Some doctors attributed this explosive growth to the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic and its economic disruptions.
Kush users have a tendency to experience severe physical and psychological reactions to the drug, especially when they smoke mixtures that include potent toxic chemicals. Many of the victims die from organ failure, and visibly swollen limbs are a common symptom of heavy use.
Most of the users are young men, who say the state of hypnotic, surreal ecstasy they experience is worth the side effects, and the utter destruction of their lives.

That is some fucked up shit there.
The fucking world is going MAD...lol....And the .Donner Party coming to a town near you in the near future.

But white people are the devil and everything they have created is evil and racist.

Just imagine how much better the world would be today if the Amish tribe had run the show from the beginning ;)

Why are we trying to stop this..we should show it to several other nations.

I’m sure my grandfather would be more than happy to take out a few scum bags with his bones

Reactions: Bullfrog08
First, they eat you. Then they smoke or snort you.

Two cannibals start gnawing on a missionary. One starts at the head, the other at a foot. After a while, the head guy has worked down to the nipples and asks the other guy how he is doing. "I'm having a ball!"

"Was Mtumbe a man of good taste?"

"No, he was a bit tough and stringy."

1712612543666.jpeg

So how bad of an existence do you have to be living, digging up human bones 🦴 for compounding to get high?
For fucking sulfur no less... I can get a 5 lb. bag of that at the farm and ranch store for $10

I see an opportunity here. Meh, nevermind. If they could buy sulfur they wouldn't be stealing bones from Abby Normal's grave.

Mike

For fucking sulfur no less... I can get a 5 lb. bag of that at the farm and ranch store for $10

I see an opportunity here. Meh, nevermind. If they could buy sulfur they wouldn't be stealing bones from Abby Normal's grave.

Mike
"You picked an abnormal brain?!"

• Haha
Reactions: nikonNUT and 6.5SH
Maybe they’ll dig up some Ebola and hasten the process

Back in the day they'd just put a bone in their nose.

Did Ezekiel, in fact, roll them dry bones?

You all do realize, that at some point Keith Richards is going to be snorting all our bones, don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and OkieMike
"You picked an abnormal brain?!"
"Dr. Frederick Frankenstein:
Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?

Igor:
And you won't be angry?

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein:
I will NOT be angry.

Igor:
Abby someone.

Abby someone. Abby who?

Igor:
Abby Normal.

Abby Normal?

Igor:
I'm almost sure that was the name.

Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME?"

Yes, I LOVE Young Frankenstein!

I remember the quote from the Hindenburg and I got it, I just thought others got it, too.